TX

any good houston area dentist recomendation? saw perio dent in dec and regular dentist before that. none were of any help. what kind should i see next

Dr. Gary Klugman
Dentistry 46 years experience
See Omar: Behzad nazari [general dentist] 6206 antoine dr. Houston, texas 77091 (713)263-8900 is where i would start with a family member. He has already demonstrated a passion for excellence in dental care through his education.
Dr. Stephen Gordon
Dentistry 43 years experience
Why?: Why were the 2 prior dentists no help? Often we see patients who go from dentist to dentist trying to find one who will do what they want, but we, as trained professionals, know is not in their best interest. If you have major dental problems, you may need to see a general dentist or prosthodontist as well as an endodontist, periodontist, oral surgeon, orthodontist and even your physician.