U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

Im having pelvic pain in the lowest part that comes with movement a goes away after it reminds me when i was pregnant w my son but im on bc

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Swor
Obstetrics and Gynecology 41 years experience
Pelvic pain: Any low pelvic pain should be checked by a gynecologist. Even on birth control pills, things like early pregnancy, ectopic, infection, cyst and prolapse should be cinsidered.
Last updated Feb 13, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.