A member asked:

I have an enlarged bump on the back of my head on the right side at the base of the skull. it is very tender? no other symptoms. should i be worried?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Wendell Goins answered

Specializes in Vascular Surgery

You may have a pilar cyst( hair cyst) that may be trying to get infected . You may need a surgeon to drain or remove it.

Answered May 23, 2015



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor