A member asked:

How do i know if have vertigo or a bad ear infection? diagnosed with vertigo a few days ago but now feeling pain to the touch below right ear lobe. also bump behind right ear, and soreness on bottom of skull on right side. started with a rash on the right

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. G Funari answered

Specializes in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

This could be an infection of the bone just behind the ear, mastoiditis, and is serious. You should seek care immediately to rule out this problem and get treatment.

Answered Oct 3, 2016



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor