New Albany, IN

why is my skin so itchy? it's been itchy for two months now and it just now became red blotchy and has white bumps. it won't stop.

Dr. Arthur Rein
Have it looked at: Some rashes are hard to diagnose even when the doctor has a chance to see it. Without seeing a skin condition, rendering an opinion is risky at best. Based on the time of year alone, you may describing xerosis, which is an abnormal dryness of the skin that is more common in northern climates during the winter. There are pictures online. Reduce your shower frequency and use lotions for moisture.
Need eval to know.: These lesions need to be visualized & a history needs to be obtained in order to make an accurate diagnosis. Sometimes lab testing or biopsy is necessary.