NY

Im and off opiates now and recently i had itchy red bumps on my foot they itch for a while and become a blister after. the blisters get huge and it doesn't go away until i pop it and ripe the skin off. it just fills up if i don't ripe the skin off. my sis

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Try an : Antifungal cream. If doesn't work, see a doctor.
Dr. Robert Kornfeld
Podiatry 41 years experience
Dermatitis: Vesicular tinea pedis which is a fungal infection can cause blistering and itching. There is also the possibility of a contact dermatitis which is a skin allergy, albeit less likely since draining and drying of the blisters seem to relieve your symptoms.

Last updated Mar 27, 2019