my doctor said i've ovarian cyst and now i have started bleeding and i have a lot of pain just on left side on my stomach?

Dr. Ricardo Estape
29 years experience Gynecologic Oncology
Follow-up needed: Ovarian cysts are very common. Every cycle you have a cyst produced where you ovulated from. Most of these cysts resolve without any treatment. However, if you are having a lot of pain then it may need to be treated now because some of these cysts can twist on themselves. However, if the pay is getting better, you can wait and get a follow-up ultrasound in 6 weeks.
Answered on Dec 9, 2013
1