could scar tissue be causing me to have pelvic pain especially when i have a sonagram vaginally, i had a csection in 2010 then a hysterectomy in 2011 ?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Bernard Canlas
29 years experience Pain Management
Possibly: A scar neuroma may be capable of sending abonnormal pain signals. You will know if this is causing it is if you press down on you scar and it reproduces your symptoms. The best way is have your doctor examine you.
Answered on Mar 26, 2013
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
29 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Possible: Scar tissue could be the problem. If you still have your ovaries, then an ovarian cyst could be the issue. You could have endometriosis - having had a cesarean delivery does increase the risk for endometriosis and that would easily cause he type of pain you describe.
Answered on Sep 22, 2013