I suffer from chronic pelvic pain and have had a hysterectomy. my problem now is the scar tissue. how can i get rid of it and not make more?

Dr. Alan Patterson
An expert in dealing: With adhesions who does robotic surgery may be able to help as depending on how bad it is and where the adhesions are located they may be able to be lysed and then meds put in to try to prevent future scarring, it is often times not easy to do , so whomever does it should be a skilled robotic surgeon who does a lot of them.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.