Six Mile, SC

I am trying to understand my tsh level of 0.018..my doctor wasent very informative?

Dr. Michael Dugan
Specializes in Hematology
That is : Obviously low. If you are on thyroid replacement then the dose should be reduced. Too much replacement causes issues in the long term. If it was just noted on routine blood work then it should be repeated in 4-6 months.
Dr. Michael Rothman
Low TSH: Your TSH is very low. If you are on thyroid hormone, you are probably getting too much and need to have your dose adjusted. If you are not on thyroid hormone, you may be suffering from some sort of auto-immune thyroid disease. You should work with a doc with experience treating thyroid problems who will also take the time to explain what your findings mean.

Last updated Apr 12, 2019