in a car crash at 35 weeks pregnant. prior to, baby was cephalic, post it was breech. what is the likelyhood of the crash (from behind) being the cause?

Probably unknown: In order to know the likelihood of a fetus switching from cephalic to breech due to a car crash, researchers would have to collect information on many similar crashes involving similar women at similar weeks of pregnancy, and count the number of "switches". They would then have to compare that data to the number of "switches" that occur in a group of very similar women, but who had no car crashes.