I have a hard lump on the inside of my cheek toward the back gum line by my molar. it is causing the left side of my cheek to feel numb .

Dr. James Vito
Prosthodontics 39 years experience
See a dentist: Tis can be a ruptured salivary gland or a callous type tissue formation. Either way it should be evaluated for treatment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Jake Richards
Dentistry 14 years experience
See a dentist: It is important to have it checked out. It could be tooth related but more likely to be soft tissue related. You may have a salivary gland issue or other things. It would be smart to have it looked at and treated as needed.
Last updated Jul 29, 2016