U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 44-year-old member asked:

I had acne on my face and scars. what is the best way for removing the scar of acne?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. David Sire
Dermatology 55 years experience
Seek professionals: There are many different ways to treat scars which depend on the nature and the type of scars that you have. You need to be evaluated by your dermatologic surgeon and discuss options.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Feb 22, 2013
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.