what is the best way to get rid of back acne? and acne scars on my face and back? the ones on my back are really big and dark.

43 years experience Pathology
Strong Rx: You're going to need at least a systemic antibiotic (maybe topical also) and be prepared for the somewhat unpleasant and somewhat risky remedy accutane, which will clear you up but leave your scars behind. I'm sorry you acne was not treated effectively beforehand; a dermatologist can make the scars less visible if that's your wish (some movie hunks keep their scars). Good luck.
Answered on Dec 10, 2013
1