What is the best way to get rid of back acne? and acne scars on my face and back? the ones on my back are really big and dark.

Pathology 44 years experience
Strong Rx: You're going to need at least a systemic antibiotic (maybe topical also) and be prepared for the somewhat unpleasant and somewhat risky remedy accutane, which will clear you up but leave your scars behind. I'm sorry you acne was not treated effectively beforehand; a dermatologist can make the scars less visible if that's your wish (some movie hunks keep their scars). Good luck.
Dr. Otto Placik
Plastic Surgery 34 years experience
Numerous choices: There are a variety of treatments that vary according to the severity of scars: chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser resurfacing, fillers, fat grafting, excision, grafting, etc. However your first goal should be to stop the active lesions by seeing a dermatologist for possible prescriptions, this may take several trials, as well as a good skin care regimen depending on the type of acne and skin.