can having a partial denture bearing and a acrylic denture fit hurt?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 54 years experience
Question?: I am not completely clear on what your question is. If you are experiencing some discomfort with a partial denture, see a dentist to determine the cause and treat you accordingly. You may need an adjustment to the partial, a new partial, or it might be something unrelated to the partial.
Dr. Wayne ORoark
Dentistry 57 years experience
Could need adjustmen: If the picture is like yours, the "free end saddle" with no support under the back is difficult to make comfortable. See a dentist trained in implant/prosthetics and see implants can provide the missing support.
Dr. Mark Venincasa
Cosmetic Dentistry 35 years experience
I imagine it can....: However, it does not have to be that way. With some adjustments the pain can be eliminated. By carefully fitting the appliances upon initial delivery the discomfort can be minimized. With proper adjustments and an attitude of persistence, comfort can be obtained. Many patients are very pleased with a denture and partial denture....