U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old male asked:

Hi what to eat if you have lactose and fructose intolerance is any treatment available please reply thx..

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Allergy and Immunology 19 years experience
Lactose Intolerance: Look for lactose free dairy products and consider lactaid pills. Schedule with a dietitian to discuss the sucrose intolerance.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 21, 2013
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.