what's an easy way to pull out my bottom molar?

5 doctor answers
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
39 years experience Dentistry
Phone call: To your local dentist. Save the diy projects for home improvement. If you break the tooth or have an abscess or sever a blood vessel, what are you going to do? I takes dentists 8 years to earn the license to perform a service that you propose to do to yourself, without any experience! please do not attempt to start something you may not be able to finish.
Answered on Aug 31, 2015
Dr. Jon Molinare
31 years experience Dentistry
Bottom molar: There is no easy way. Only a qualified dentist should perform the extraction.
Answered on Mar 24, 2016
Dr. J. Richard Shih
27 years experience Cosmetic Dentistry
Molar: If it is a loose baby molar and felt shaking, you can keep loosing it with your finger back and forth. You might be surprised that it came out quicker than you thought.
Answered on Oct 4, 2016
1
2
Dr. Arthur Balin
46 years experience Dermatology
See a dentist I doubt it would be a baby molar if you are 49
Mar 2, 2013
Dr. Gary Sandler
53 years experience Dentistry
Hope I make my point: Patient beware! even for a trained dentist, what often appears to be an easy extraction turns out to be extremely difficult, even with 4 or more years of training, a dental assistant, adequate light, suction and anesthesia, not to mention the right instruments. If you are a dentist, you might get lucky. If not, see a dentist. Even some dentist don't want to tackle certain extractions.
Answered on Apr 12, 2020
Dr. Allen Zebrack
8 years experience Dentistry
Finger pressure: Depending on how loose it is usually just finger pressure back and forth does the trick. Twisting if loose also works.
Answered on Jun 25, 2018
2