can anyone suggest hair products or other scented beauty products that are allergy friendly?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Morris Westfried
45 years experience Dermatology
Avoid perfume: A new product line which is allergy friendly is becca. Other possible hypoallergenic products include neutrogena.
Answered on Jan 7, 2019
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
18 years experience Dermatology
Get patch-tested: If you know what you are allergic to then it is easier to avoid the allergen. I would recommend getting patch tested by a dermatologist. Then they can provide you a list of products that are safe to use. For now you can check out www.Natlallergy.Com. Look under personal care. Their products are designed to avoid common chemical irritants, like their free & clear shampoo & conditioners.
Answered on Dec 19, 2011