Oswego, NY

i wake up every morning feeling very sore an achy on my right side of head and ear i feel like a swooshing sound in my ear and i get very foggy p.help?

Dr. Michael Sparacino
See below: This is one of those problems where a visit to your doctor is necessary to figure out what's going on. Only after a thorough evaluation, including examination and possibly labs and other tests, can your doctor correctly diagnose you and treat you effectively.
Dr. Daniel Wolter
Dentistry 30 years experience
Lots of Causes: There are many conditions which can cause those symptoms. However, in my experience, the most common and also the easiest to treat is a night-time habit of clenching and grinding your teeth. You may not even be aware of this behavior. Your dentist can help you with that quickly and easily. If that is not the cause or doesn't resolve the issue, you should then see an ENT and go from there.

Last updated Oct 2, 2015