is it possible for someone to have only baby teeth as they grow into adulthood?

Dr. John Thaler
Prosthodontics 41 years experience
Some: There are syndromes in which there are no permanent teeth. You should get a panoramic x-ray or image taken to check if there are permanent teeth present in the bone.
Dr. Felicia Mata
Cosmetic Dentistry 25 years experience
Yes.: It is usually common for 1 or more permanent teeth to fail to erupt especially bicuspids. Please click the link below to read the difference between anodontia, hypodontia, and oligodontia.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Anything's possible: It would be highly unusual, however, to not have any of the 32 permanent teeth at all. Please ask your dentist for advice. The record in my office is a young man with only 12 permanent teeth. We optimally aligned those so that he could have the best possible restorations done.