A member asked:

My babies teeth is chipping away and has green coloring on it its painful when she bites what could be the problem?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Arnold Malerman answered

Specializes in Orthodontics

Your child is in pain because of infected teeth. Take him/her to a Dentist, preferably a Pedodontist (pediatric dental specialist) immediately. The American Dental Association & American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommend that all children have 1st Dental appointment at Age 1 just to prevent scenarios such as this. Your Pediatrician or your General Dentist can help you find a Pedodontist.

Answered Jan 11, 2017



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

A member asked:

What can cause babies to be born with teeth?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

A member asked:

Does tetracycline stain your teeth or only the teeth of unborn babies?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor