what can i do if my son has mild autism and was advised to drink medicine, but he refuses to drink. any techniques?

Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice 18 years experience
Offer a reward: Offer him his farvorite reward for taking the medicine. Making sure he has not received the award prior.
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics 50 years experience
ABA therapy can include his having to earn 15 min. of TV/computer/ game time (up to 2 hrs./day total) by completing non-preferred tasks.
Dec 18, 2012
Dr. Neeta Jain
Med tricks: Mix it in his favourite pudding, jello or sometimes chocolate syrup or apple sauce works. Best of luck.
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Put it in as small an amount as possible, ask your pharmacist to add his favorite flavor of syrup or try a pill. His ABA therapist can help.
Dec 18, 2012