Canada

i've been having some lower back pain, in my spine, and, i'd like it if you could tell me what kind of backbrace i could use to help reduce pain.?

Dr. Richard Ramos
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 25 years experience
None: Backbraces do not "protect" the spine. If you need one, then just get a lumbar corset which will provide compression and warmth. I would not recommend wearing it all of the time.
Dr. Chris Faubel
Pain Management 14 years experience
Don't use one: I know this isn't the answer you're wanting but i almost never recommend a back brace. I think only one patient actually, and this was a older gentleman that promised to just use it with certain activities. The problem arises because the spinal brace takes over the need for your own abdominal and lumbar muscles and they therefore just get weaker and stabilize the spine even less.