I have pain upper right abdominal in chest from last month, i have clear my all blood report , x ray, sonography ?

Dr. David Wyatt
Unsure: With limited information - but labs, ultrasound and xrays, the likely culprit is more muscular or cartilage based. There is also the phenomenon of " gallbladder insufficiency" which requires more specialized testing such as a hida scan - to look for the function of the gallbladder, not just for gallstones. If it does not resolve - please ask for a second opinion ...
Dr. Shaban Faruqui
Specializes in Gastroenterology
Needs W/U: Liver pain is felt in the upper right area of the abdomen, just below the ribs. Usually, it is a dull, vague pain though it can sometimes be quite severe and may cause a backache. Sometimes people perceive it as pain in the right shoulder.Gallbladder problems, such as gallstones or choledocholithiasis, can cause RUQ pain. In your case US was nl, Hida Scan should be done, it is good way to R/o GBD

Last updated Aug 21, 2019