my albumin/creatinine level is low 3.5 what i wanted to do to increase the level

Pathology 44 years experience
Not a problem: I am going to assume you were told that this value is low, and that the units are micrograms of creatinine compared with milligrams of Albumin in a spot urine. This pathologist believes that setting a lower limit on this ratio is silly, as it's a concern only if high. Treat the person, not the numbers. I would not be at all concerned.
Dr. Tony Ho
Dr. Tony Ho answered
Infectious Disease 14 years experience
You don't!: A low albumin/creatinine ratio is a good thing! as the level rises, that means the amount of Albumin you are spilling into your urine is abnormal, and could need treatment. This is called "microalbuminuria".