U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Timberlake, NC
A 38-year-old male asked:

Hello dr. i been having dull pain on my r/h side of stomach. i have some acid reflux and discomfort when i eat. what could this be? thank you.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Arold Augustin
34 years experience
Gallbladder disease: You probably have a gallbladder problem. You need an ultrasound to check for gallstones and/our inflammation of the gallbladder wall.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 13, 2012


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.