A member asked:

I'm a 34 and i've had swollen lymph nodes in groin and thigh pain for past year. i've had cbc and ca 125, both normal. also normal ct scan. what next?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Rupesh Parikh answered

Specializes in Medical Oncology

TAke it out: If you can feel the nodes then i would rec that a surgeon take the entire node out and send it for pathology. That will you u the answer.

Answered 9/28/2016



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor