U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Greensboro, NC
A 25-year-old male asked:

I have a sensation in my urethra after taking anti dep. i stopped taking them but then it came back. urine tests normal. do i have bladder cancer?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Michael Swor
Obstetrics and Gynecology 41 years experience
No: Bladder cancer is very unlikely. Get a gyn checkup to look for urethritis or vaginal infection.
Last updated Sep 28, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.