NZ

In the am i'm fine, but throughout the day my urethral sponge puts more and more pressure on my bladder.urine test normal.what's wrong?how to fix it?

Dr. Stephen Southard
Unclear?: Your urethral sponge, even if engorged, would put pressure on your urethra. Is there a reason that you think your symptoms are related to such a specific area? Are you sure your symptoms aren't more so related to post-pregnancy related changes to the uterus/vagina? It sounds like you might benefit from seeing a urogynecologist for further help.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 9, 2016