Australia

hi i just checked my tongue on the side inner i found a red spot with a white head is it a pimple or an ulcer also can it be caused by teeth rubbing?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Not known: It is difficult to give you a differential diagnosis of a lesion without actually seeing it, your teeth, and taking a full medical history including social habits. How long has the lesion been there? If it is more than two weeks, please have it examined by your dentist.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
See your dentist: The lateral border of the tongue is one of the most common sites for oral pathology. I would recommend that you have your tongue checked out by a dentist. Bruxism is an oral parafunctional activity and should also be addressed. Take care.