Fort Campbell, KY

at 10 weeks i measured 14 weeks in fundal height. my bladder was full at the time, how much would that affect how big my uterus measured?

Dr. Lisa Gardner
Yes: It may have affected the measurement. I would wait until my next check. If you are still measuring more, i would suggest asking for a sonogram because your dates may be off.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Exam or sonogram: A full bladder could make a pelvic exam more challenging for the doctor. It would not affect the measurements of a sonogram. If you are unsure how far along you are a sonogram is the next step.

Last updated Jul 17, 2013