Mackinaw City, MI

I have a rash and swelling and a very low white blood count. what could cause this? i have been to almost every doctor. please help!

Dr. Marvin Den
SEE A HEMATOLOGIST: You need to see a dermatologist, a good internist or a hematologist. The question here is which is causing the other. Do you have a fever ? What is the nature of the rash?
Dr. Thomas Klein
Allergy and Immunology 42 years experience
?immune problem: The low white blood cell (WBC) count is of concern. O you have a history if frequent infections? Neutropenia or lymphopenia could lead to infections. I can't connect the rash and swelling unless you have something called mastocytosis where the bone marrow is taken over by mastocytes leaving not enough room for the white cells to grow. Get checked by a hematologist and allergist.

Last updated Oct 4, 2016