Sometimes i feel particularly incoherent and have incomplete thoughts. is something wrong with my mental health?

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Incomplete thoughts: Probably you are normal as everyone may have these feelings now and then. If this happens more frequently you may need to obtain medical help.
Dr. William Holmes
Child Psychiatry 35 years experience
Need Evaluation: It sounds like you are having some difficulties and concerns related to your ability to think and communicate. There are many possible reasons for this. It would be best for you to start with a good physical evaluation with your primary care physician, in order to evaluate a variety of possible medical causes of these concerns.