A member asked:

I'm not connecting with other people. is something wrong with my mental health?

6 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Donald Hazlett answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

It would be a good idea to get some professional help to see just what is going on and make a plan to address it as soon as you can. There are so many things that could be involved that my brief answer is to go get that help. Your primary care physician is a good place to start. If you are a person of faith your rabbi, imam or pastor might also be a place to begin.

Answered Oct 20, 2015


Dr. Bassam Amawi answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

To be able to tell u if zu have mental health issues or not , u need to have a full evaluation. Talk to u pcp, he may be able to help.

Answered May 7, 2016



Related Questions

A member asked:

I'm helping my dad with his mental health. What should I do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor