how can neti pot alleviate my teeth pain?

Dr. Shaym Puppala
Sinus pain: If upper tooth pain is due to a maxillary sinus infection, then a Neti Pot may be helpful in treating the underlying reason for the pain. It may not be enough by itself, however; sometimes nasal steroids, antihistamines, or antibiotics are also needed.
Dr. John Thaler
Prosthodontics 41 years experience
Sinuses: If your sinuses are inflamed and you have fluid in them, then the roots of your teeth which protrude into that sinus space may be affected. If the netipot treatment helps clear the sinuses, then you are helping get rid of the stimulus on the roots of the teeth.
Dr. John Thaler
Prosthodontics 41 years experience
Continued: Think of taking a balloon and filling it with cold water. Poke your fingers into it and they will feel the cold. Even if they are not in the water, they feel the cold. Same with the roots of the teeth. Hope this helps.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 45 years experience
It won't: It won't If you have sinusitis causing dental pain, you need to treat the sinus infection. More likely you have a problem with the teeth that needs to be addressed by your dentist.