how much does it usually cost to have a mucoceles removed after insurance?

2 doctor answers
Dr. SCOTT HARWOOD
44 years experience Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Depends: Depends on if you stay in network, if you've satisfied your deductible and what your plan breakdown is.
Answered on Nov 30, 2014
3
Dr. John Comisi
37 years experience Dentistry
Depends on coverage: The costs covered by your dental benefit program can be different year to year, so there is now way of knowing what benefit you might have available. The best way to get an understanding about this is find the cost that the surgeon is going to charge you, find out what benefit coverage for that procedure is a available from your insurance company or hr department, and the difference is your cost.
Answered on Dec 26, 2017
1