When i take the cover test at my eye doctor i can only read up to the middle part of the line. the rest is in my blind spot. is this normol.

Dr. Howard Pomeranz
Ophthalmology 28 years experience
Make : Make sure you have a formal visual field test performed at your eye doctor's office so your peripheral vision can be formally asssessed.
Dr. Mark Golden
Ophthalmology 41 years experience
It : It is important that this finding be carefully evaluated with an ophthalmologist. A test called a visual field will be able to MAP out exactly the limits of your vision. This deficit can then lead to a diagnosis of the problem.

Last updated Oct 4, 2016