i have blood in my urine and no insurance, is it serious? i've had a uti before and it wasnt like this. at first it seemed that way, but then i notices when wiping there was faint blood and realized that a stream of blood was coming out with my urine. now

Hello. : Hello. This definately needs to be evaluated. Since you don't have insurance, you could look into a clinic with a sliding fee scale in your area. Take care.
Dr. Michael Han
Urology 22 years experience
Blood : Blood in the urine must be evaluated. It can be from a UTI but it could be from something far more serious like stones or tumors.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016