Does in veto mostly come out multiples? what's the percent of me getting pregnant with more than one child by going to a fertility clinic ...i have 2 children already( not twins) my dad is a twin and my mother got pregnant with twins twice but miscarried

Hello. : Hello. There seems to be some variability to the statistics. With Clomid (clomiphene) there is reported to be a 5 to 12 percent chance of twins. With in vitro fertilization (ivf), the odds could increase to 20 to 40 percent, depending on the number of embryos used. However, before fooling around with mother nature, think about what will you will do if your become pregnant with triplets or quads. Take care.
Dr. Khurram Rehman
Fertility Medicine 26 years experience
With : With Clomid (clomiphene) your chance of twins is about 5-10% of the women who get pregnant. For women with infertility the chance of getting pregnant with Clomid (clomiphene) is about 10% in a month. With in vitro fertilization (ivf) assuming that you have normal egg supply, your chance of twins is less than 5% if we put one embryo back into you, and up to 40% with two embryos replaced. From another question you asked you are under 25 - your success rate with ivf could be as high as 60-65% with one cycle of treatment. However i don't think it is a good idea to go to a fertility clinic if you don't have a fertility problem - you get all the risks of fertility treatment without any good reason to do the treatment in the first place. It's like going to a surgeon to get your appendix or gall bladder removed if you don't have a problem with either - you get all the risks and complications of the surgery without the benefits of the surgery. If you have a limit of 4 children it's safest for you and them to have two more single pregnancies. If twins happen naturally, great, but otherwise please read my answer to your other question for more information on the risks of multiple pregnancies including twins. Best wishes.

Last updated Oct 4, 2016