U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old female asked:

Both in our early 30's, ttc for nearly 2 yrs. during those two years i've had two early miscarriages one been twins. any medical advise?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Milroy Samuel
Obstetrics and Gynecology 25 years experience
Progestin: Try a progestin such as Crinone (progesterone gel) as soon as your are pregnant to reduce chance of miscarriage. The good thing is you are able to get pregnant. We just have to keep you pregnant.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 43-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 44-year-old member asked:
3 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
A 30-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Last updated Jun 24, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.