Measurement of my baby and what it really means along with y i haven't got sick yet i went to the sonogram doctor today and there was a 5.3 cm on my sonogram picture how big is the baby? and i haven't had morning sickness yet but just feeling queasy a lot

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engravanswered
Emergency Medicine 31 years experience
That : That means your baby is about 2 inches big. Some women do not have a major problem with morning sickness. If you make it through the first 12 weeks without significant morning sickness then it is unlikely that it will be a problem for you. Congratulations on your pregnancy.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016