I have huge bags under my eyes. what are the best treatments, both surgical and non-surgical? i have the bags at all times during the day, not just when i wake up in the morning.

5 doctors weighed in across 4 answers
Dr. Ofer Rodriguez answered

Specializes in Plastic Surgery

The : The bags may be visible do to malar atrophy. You may need lower eyelid surgery, fat injections, malar suspension.

Answered 4/1/2019

5.3k views

Dr. Terrence Higgins answered

Specializes in Plastic Surgery

There : There are some ways to conceal more minor "bags" with the use of facial fillers like restylane, (dermal fillers) but if you have true herniation of orbital fat causing "bags" surgery is the best and truly only option. It is a simple and elegant procedure when done by an experienced plastic or oculoplastic surgeon. Schedule a consult for yourself. Best of luck to you. www.natureredefined.com.

Answered 10/3/2016

5.3k views

Dr. Benjamin Cilento answered

Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery

Hi, : Hi, I am not aware of any reproducible, non-surgical treatments for large bags under the eyes... Sorry:-)... However, surgical treatments of these bags works well, recovers easily and is relatively inexpensive... The term is lower lid blepharoplasty... Other procedures are less invasive and involve fat or product injection... Hope this helps look into it!

Answered 10/3/2016

5.3k views

Dr. Richard Fleming answered

Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery

There : There aren't any non-surgical treatments for bags under your eyelids. The bags are protrusions of normal orbital fat and are frequently removed through an incision on the backside of the eyelids.

Answered 10/4/2016

5.5k views