I have had completel useless medical doctors (primary care physicans, internal medicine etc) and nurses for 8+ years who did nothign but injured and maimed me and covered them up in conpiracies with the medical insurance nurses/administrators and private

Dr. James Cunnar
I : I will speak for all physicians in saying that we are sorry you feel the care you've received has been poor. I am concerned about your paranoia. Paranoia can make a person feel persecuted. The way you describe your situation makes me think you have some form of mental illness causing your paranoia. I would recommend you reflect on how you feel, and if you are so inclined, seek care for this. This is just an opinion, based on your post above. I hope you feel better soon, and are able to seek care for your issues.

Last updated Oct 4, 2016