Is perlane a good choice for the lines between my brows? my doctor won't do it, but i'm hoping someone can. the lines are really deep, and i feel like they make me look angry all the time. i'd love to get rid of them. i've had great results with perlane i

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Peter Certo answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Are : Are your lines present when not making expressions? If so, then dermal filler is your treatment of choice. If not, Botox ot Dysport is recommended. As far as the choice of filler-any will do. If you like your doctor, ask what filler he/she recommends for that sight. If he/she won't use a filler, go to someone else. Remember that Perlane and Radiesse are deeper injections than juvederm and restylane (dermal fillers). Your doctor might not be comfortable doing the deeper injection in that sight. Good luck!

Answered 10/3/2016

5.3k views

Dr. Richard Fleming answered

Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery

If : If the lines are lines of animation, that is only present when moving your forehead, Botox or a similar product is the best treatment. If the lines are present at rest Perlane could be used to fill the depressions. However, i prefer Radiesse (dermal fillers) or juvederm in this location.

Answered 10/4/2016

5.5k views