i am having severe panic attacks when sleeping. the result is that i am awake almost all night in like a sleepwalking stage. also my legs and ankles are swelling and cramping bad. the veins that run up my leg to my foot is swollen and very sore. lots of b

2 doctor answers
Dr. Reynald Ferraz
27 years experience Psychiatry
I'm : I'm not getting any hint of a question here but my comment would be that panic attacks do wake people up from sleep.
Answered on Jan 30, 2019
24 years experience Psychiatry
Sleep evaluation: I recommend seeing a sleep medicine specialist. Need to evaluate for sleep apnea or other parasomnias. Polysomnogram may help in assessment.
Answered on Oct 31, 2018