Saudi Arabia

I awoke yesterday with no feeling in both my legs. left foot ankle is now swollen. similar problems happe before:arms get numb,neck gets sore in sleep?

Dr. Kevin Passer
36 years experience
Doesn't sound good: Have you thought of going to see a medical doctor who can sort out what your problem might be? It would be particularly irresponsible, in my opinion, for any of us here to try and make a diagnosis of your problem, let alone, suggest some form of treatment. It would also seem to me, that you deserve to be evaluated by a physician in person. Do not take your health problems lightly and seek help.

Last updated Apr 6, 2022