A male asked:

The left side of my lower abdomen had an intense pain earlier today, but faded after a few minutes. should i see a doctor? the pain started when i was sitting in my car and was very sharp and intense. it faded after a few minutes and now i don't really fe

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engravanswered
Emergency Medicine 33 years experience
Keep : Keep an eye on it, and if it comes back, or if you have other associated symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, cramping, or bowel or urinary changes then it would be reasonable to be seen. If there is any chance you could be pregnant, then take a test to rule that out.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 42 years experience
Testing.: You would need a test, but you may have passed a kidney stone. Does it hurt when you urinate, like it is sandy? Just a thought, but it could have been so many things.
Last updated Oct 3, 2016