IL

The lower-left quadrant of my abdomen sticks out 5-10mm further than the right. no lumps or bumps, just a diffuse bulge. occasionally a little sore like a runner's side-stitch. i'm lean and feel healthy. should i see a doctor? worried it's a tumor.

Dr. Anne Bosshardt
See below: I doubt if it is cancer - you may have an inguinal hernia - very common- During the covid crisis, I would go to see my doctor only if you have persistent pain - when you press on the area, does it disappear? If so it is probably a hernia - hang in there and make a routine doctors appointment -
Last updated Jun 28, 2020