I was stung by a black bee on the arm over 25 hours ago, the swelling has not gone away its red and itching and hurts bad swelling has grown to a bigger area on my arm, has fever in it burning hurts to the touch

Dr. Joy Jackson
Almost : Almost a week has gone by since the date of this post, i hope you improved or are now under the care of a physician. For you or anyone reading this post if you are stung by a bee and you have the above symptoms, it is likely due to an allergic reaction. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) can be tried one to two tablets every 4-6 hours. If this does not work and the area worsens seek medical care.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 3, 2016