Lake Oswego, OR

approximatey 3 weeks ago i was stung on the inside of my elbow (in the bend) by what appeared to be a sweat bee. i immediately applied alcohol to the sting. it has itched in that area every day since the sting and i apply alcohol each time it itches. yesterday a cluster of 12-15 small bumps appeared in the area of the sting. i am looking for advice on how to treat the area as it itches also. thank you. rash possibly related to sweat bee sting?

Dr. Stanley Katz
Dermatology 47 years experience
See dermatologist: It might be infected. See dermatologist for either tx of the allergic nature of the sting or a secondary infection.